Account Executive Job at Minet Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Minet Kenya.
Minet is a trusted pan-African advisor that meets the uncertainties of tomorrow by delivering risk and human capital solutions today. As the largest Aon Global Network Correspondent, Minet has access to a network of over 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries as well as proprietary data, research and analytics which enable us to manage and secure the risks of tomorrow and provide clients with an unrivaled advantage.
I. Business Retention:
- Relationship management with Influencers.
- Understand the client’s priorities.
- Draw up and ensure implementation of the client promise plan.
- Ensure Stewardship meetings are held twice a year.
- Seek Annual feedback from clients on service.
II. Carrier Management:
- Seek Appropriate wordings.
- Develop Service Level Agreements.
- Invoicing and collection of underwriter endorsements.
- Issue policy documents to clients.
- Audit policy documents to ensure they reflect the client’s expectations.
- Grow accounts organically.
- Ensure Strategic Partnerships with Minet Global Partners.
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field of study.
- Diploma in Insurance (AIIK) or ACII.
- 5 years experience in a relevant or similar field.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with a standard office.
- computer applications.
- Well-developed verbal, written and communication skills
- Good record-keeping skills.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 22nd October 2021.