Accountant Job at DKT Healthcare… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at DKT Healthcare.
- Accounts Receivable Accountant ensures all daily receivables transactions are recorded timely and accurately. He/she is responsible in sending A/R invoices tcustomers in a timely manner.
- Oversees the preparation of the AR Invoice process in SAP Business One, including the following:
- processing of delivery notes,
- identifying business unit and type of invoice,
- ensuring correct posting dates,
- verifying detail of orders (items, quantities, price, customer, etc) are correct,
- ensuring the accuracy of GL accounts
- Posting AR voucher for review and approval
- Preparing AR invoices and coordinating approvals
- Preparing billing documents tbe sent to customers as required
- Verifying all AR invoices against backing documentation, including Purchase Order from the customer, Sales Order, etc.
- Ensure all billing documents are filed in a proper manner; maintain all accounts receivable files and records
- Ensure all credit and debit notes are handled properly and accurately reflected in the system.
- Ensure customer payment terms and credit limits adhere to across the company’s systems
- Prepare weekly AR status report for Assn’t Finance Manager
- Investigate and resolve any irregularities or enquiries
- Follow up settlements of advances and other receivables with staff and vendors.
- Assist in compiling financial information and documentation for senior management and auditors; maintain financial records, ledgers and supporting documents as required
- Perform account reconciliations
- Participate in year-end cash and stock count
- Adheres to company policies and internal controls related to receivables processing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree in Accounting and Finance with a minimum of five (5) years experience in accounting areas, minimum tw(2) years handling accounts receivables.
- Demonstrated experience using SAP ERP system accounting and finance modules (strong preference for experience with SAP Business One).
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices and the analysis and reporting of financial data
- An understanding of and commitment to developing and implementing financial guidelines and policy.
- Experience in preparing financial reports and interpreting financial procedures
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 28th February 2022.