The Albertus Magnus College Admission requirements for the academic year have been released. The list contains the names of applicants that have been accepted into the school.
The management of Albertus Magnus College Admission has released the list of requirements for admission into the institution.
Albertus Magnus College Admission & Requirements
Both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- A completed application. Click here to apply online.
- Your official high school transcript, which must include at least the first marking period of the senior year.
- Your personal essay on a topic of your choice.
- At least one letter of recommendation from a teacher or school counselor who is familiar with your academic ability and potential.
- A non-refundable application fee of $35 dollars.
Applicants to master’s degree programs must submit the following:
- A completed application and a $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges attended
- For non-native English speakers, proficiency in English as demonstrated by at least three years of successful academic work at a college or university using English as the primary language of instruction and evaluation, or by a minimum TOEFL score of 550 paper-based, 80 internet-based, or 213 computer-based
- Proof of immunization in accordance with Connecticut State requirements
- For online degrees, a Driver’s License or DMV Photo ID
- For applicants who intend to use Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Educational Benefits
- Military, university, and college transcripts
- Certification of Eligibility letter or, for reservists, Notice of Basic Eligibility
- Veteran’s Intent to Register form
- Additional admissions requirements for particular degree programs.
Albertus Magnus College Contact
Albertus Magnus College
700 Prospect Street
New Haven, Connecticut 06511
(203) 773-8550 or (800) 578-9160