Apply for Assistant Computer Technologist at BUC 2020
Bomet University College (BUC) is a Constituent College of Moi University, established through the Legal Notice No. 145 of 27th July 2017. BUC is located in Bomet County. The BUC invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions.
Scale BUC 6
- A Certificate in Computer Science/Information Technology or it’s equivalent from a recognized institution in the relevant field.
- Five (5) years of relevant working experience
- Certificate of Secondary Examination Mean Grade C (plain) or it’s equivalent; with passes in Mathematics/English or its approved equivalent
- Operation and maintenance of the helpdesk for end-user incident reporting, recording, and management.
- General maintenance of computers and computer-related equipment.
- Repairs and maintenance of ICT equipment and associated peripherals.
- Monitoring the performance of ICT equipment and reporting any faults for action. Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply
All applicants must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
Interested applicants should visit the Bomet University College website https://www.buc.ac.ke for detailed Job Specifications, Terms of Service, Remuneration and other Job Requirements. The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 6th April 2020 at 5.00 pm. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to: The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply