Senior Radiotherapist Jobs, Current Medical Jobs, Nairobi Hospital Jobs
- Oversee daily patient treatment schedule and maintain efficient patient flow.
- Verify and deliver ionizing radiation treatment to patients in a safe and accurate manner based on the prescribed treatment plan.
- Localize and simulate patients based on prescribed parameters.
- Prepare moulds and other immobilization devices to assist in the accurate treatment.
- Monitor and observe patients receiving ionizing radiation for any unusual reactions and respond accordingly.
- Ensure quality assurance is achieved on equipment, accessories and treatment plans.
- Maintain an accurate database of patient information and treatment plans.
- Follow hospital and radiation oncology policies and procedures
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Radiotherapy with 10 years’ work experience or,
- Higher National Diploma in relevant field with 12years work experience or,
- Diploma in radiation therapy/diploma in radiography with a certificate in radiation therapy with 15 years’ work experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience.
- Proficiency in VMAT (Volumetric Arc Therapy) and IMRT (Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy) in radiotherapy planning will an added advantage.
How To Apply
If your background, experience, and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number and to reach the undersigned not later than 10th April 2020. Your CV/Resume MUST include full names and contact details of 3 referees. We shall ONLY accept ONLINE applications and contact SHORTLISTED candidates. The Nairobi Hospital does not charge any money throughout the recruitment process.
Human Resources Director
The Nairobi Hospital
P. O. Box 30026 – 00100
Mail: [email protected]