Associate Corporate Finance Job at British American Tobacco…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at British American Tobacco.
British American Tobacco plc is a British multinational company that manufactures and sells cigarettes, tobacco and other nicotine products. The company, established in 1902, is headquartered in London, England. As of 2019, it is the largest tobacco company in the world based on net sales.
- Associate Corporate Finance
- Maintain appropriate procedures to ensure that supplier payments are valid, complete, accurate, aligned to agreed terms and made in a timely manner.
- Perform comprehensive reviews of all vendor transactions, address exceptions, provide insights for the development of efficiencies.
- Monthly monitoring and reporting of requisition to pay internal controls and responsibility for requisition to pay controls perfection dashboard scores.
- Coordinate with external auditors to ensure timely completion of external/statutory audits.
- Develop and drive process efficiency improvements, based on best practices and in line with Group standardization.
- Assist in the delivery of all ad-hoc business projects/requests as required.
- Provide accounts payable cash flow forecasts to aid liquidity decisions, including robust analysis of actuals versus forecasts.
- Prepare and/or review monthly supplier reconciliations and ensure timely sign-off.
- Education: Relevant university degree.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant finance/audit experience.
- Working experience with SAP represents an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good influencing skills and adaptability.
- Detail-oriented and able to self-lead.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021.