Assurance Audit Senior Job, at Ernst & Young… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Ernst & Young.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide, our 230,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. EY, has been in East Africa for over 87 years and with over 600 professionals, is today one of the largest professional services firms in the region.
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced auditor with;
- First or Second-Class Upper Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a Business-related field, Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), Law or Computer Science;
- 5+ years of audit experience
- A professional qualification in accounting (ACCA, CPA or CA) will be an added advantage;
- Advanced Computer skills and analytics;
- Foreign Language will be an added advantage
- Self-motivated & positive attitude
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Willingness to learn
- Desire to exceed expectations
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application Deadline: 15th October 2022.