Attachment Opportunity – Community Development at Base Titanium Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Base Titanium Limited.
Base Titanium Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Australian and UK-listed resources company, Base Resources Limited (ASX and AIM: BSE). Its flagship development is the Kwale Mineral Sands Project in Kwale County, 50km south of Mombasa. Base is a creative resource company that places a strong emphasis on being part of the community in which it operates and on attracting and developing good people.
To be considered for a place on this 3-months’ Attachment Programme applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled (3rd or 4th year for Degree Students) in a Kenyan University or accredited College or Polytechnic.
- Have a valid Indemnity Insurance and proof of the same
- Not have had a previous attachment with Base Titanium
- Complete registration on the ITAP portal htt
- Complete the NITA – Industrial Attachment Contract in full
- Complete the online candidate profile in full
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Have or be a holder of an endorsement letter from a University/College which indicates that the attachment aligns with their field of study
- Attach relevant supporting documents as one complete PDF or word file no larger than 1MB including a cover letter, CV, National ID, PIN Certificate, an endorsement letter from your institution, NITA form, transcripts, and academic certificates