Back End Developer (Golang) Job at Workforce Africa… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Workforce Africa.
Workforce Africa is an HR solutions provider dedicated to the provision of Human Resource Management services across Africa. Our MISSION is to deliver Business Growth by leveraging on Talent.
- Translate requirements to stable, secure, and performant APIs.
- Consistently contribute bug-free code that includes tests to ensure its reliability.
- Maintain and improve the existing code base for maintainability, performance, and security.
- Monitor the back end applications and provide fixes to any issues identified
- You are smart and love solving problems.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
- Have intermediate experience with Golang.
- Have intermediate experience building Restful APIs.
- Understand security principles and their application to web apps.
- Have experience working with Postgres, MariaDB, and MySQL in a production environment.
- Have experience working with RabbitMQ and Redis.
- Have experience building and deploying containerized services with docker.
- Have experience working with Jenkins to deploy applications.
- Have experience with continuous integration/deployment with git.
- Have experience or interest in working on a demanding product that is live with high dependency.
- AWS experience is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.