Regional Sourcing Manager Job at British American Tobacco…See Details on how to apply for the job vacancy available at British American Tobacco.
British American Tobacco plc is a British multinational company that manufactures and sells cigarettes, tobacco, and other nicotine products. The company, established in 1902, is headquartered in London, England. As of 2019, it is the largest tobacco company in the world based on net sales.
- Regional Sourcing Manager
- Manage the execution of the geographic category strategies and development of sourcing plans at a local/regional level.
- Drive the process of sourcing execution to ensure delivery of the category/business strategy and targets.
- Drive and facilitate “source to contract” for specific geographic categories. This includes the resolution of any contracts related issues and may include one-off spend items.
- To ensure contracts are completed for all relevant agreements and that SLAs (Service Level Agreements) have been agreed with the relevant business owner.
- To manage negotiation and supplier selection within the framework of the sourcing strategies.
- Provide forecasts on prices and market changes as an input into planning where appropriate.
- Provide information on negotiation results (all specs/grades, clear duration, validity for orders or deliveries) from a local/regional perspective in a timely manner to the Operations Manager.
- 2-4 years working experience within Procurement/Supply Chain domain.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- FMCG experience will serve as an advantage.
- Relevant business qualifications within the Supply Chain, Procurement realm would serve as an advantage.
- Member of CIPS (Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supplies (UK) – would represent an advantage.
- Registered with Kenya Institute of Supplies Management
- Strong numerical ability.
- French – basic knowledge -would be an advantage.
- Good negotiation skills and influencing skills.
- General understanding of the supply market, supplier capabilities, and competitor activity across various categories and expected trends at a local/geographic level (SAA, ECAA, and WAA).
- Good experience in the development of contracts and agreements for low to medium-risk categories.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline:3rd April 2021.