Business Development Professional at CEVA Logistics… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at CEVA Logistics.
CEVA provides world-class supply chain solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies across the globe. As an industry leader, CEVA offers customers complete supply chain design and implementation in contract logistics and freight management, alone or in combination.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers. Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales. Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face-to-face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant periods. Give sales presentations, submit opportunities, and submit activity and results reports to leadership.
- Develop and maintain functional knowledge of the products, services and operations offered by the company. Interact regularly with station and operations managers and develop close and cooperative working relationship with operational staff to ensure the customer’s needs are met.
- Schedule and conduct a pre-determined number of face-to-face sales visits as directed by the sales or station management.
- Input sales call information into the sales data system or other designated sales call software provided by the company and/or provides sales reports as directed by sales or station management.
- Maintain a pre-determined number of target accounts, demonstrate active attention to those accounts, and progress toward closing. Meet or exceed sales threshold/quota as defined by the company.
- Work cooperatively with other sales and operational staff to support a team-selling environment.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum five years related experience in sales required; Outside Business to Business (B2B) Sales experience with demonstrated history of sales achievements in a base plus commission environment with experience closing sales at the executive level.
- Strong supply chain experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint), internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
- Ability to generate complex, error-free charts, graphs, spreadsheets and presentations
- Self-motivated. Able to achieve results by working independently with little or no supervision.
- Sense of urgency and follow-up.
- Strongly developed persuasive skills, proven negotiation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to sales and service issues.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application Deadline: 15th October 2022.