Call Quality Assurance Team Leader Job at Absa Bank Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Absa Bank Limited.
Absa Bank Limited (Absa) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Barclays Africa Group Limited. Absa offers personal and business banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, wealth and investment management as well as bancassurance.
- Ensure call evaluation is done for all collection agents and reports on the same are generated and circulated every end of month
- Support team leaders through continuous training and feedback provision
- Facilitate and deliver loan orientation and induction training for new entrants on collections process, procedures, and system usage with emphasis on basic collection skills.
- Participating in meetings to address training concerns.
- Identifying training gaps for the team and implementing the necessary
- Maintain and review data base on trainings carried out.
- Maintain updated coaching records in conjunction with team leaders.
- supporting all new collection initiatives and implementations by ensuring proper training
Education and experience required
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Bank and individual business unit strategies and policies
- Prior Experience in Collections & Recoveries
Knowledge and skills: (Maximum of 6)
- Training, coaching and Presentation skills
- People Management
- Relationship management skills
- Debt Collection and Recovery skills
- Team working and Interpersonal skills
- Inspiring and persuading others
Competencies: (Maximum of 8 competencies)
- Thorough knowledge of collection processes and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of collection systems.
- Knowledge of the bank’s general credit policies.
- Good computer skills and ability to learn new software/applications quickly