Carbon Credit Associate Job at SunCulture Kenya Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at SunCulture Kenya Limited.
Founded in 2012, SunCulture’s Vision is to build a world where people take control of their environment in rewarding and sustainable ways. SunCulture does this by developing and commercializing life-changing technology that solves the biggest daily challenges for the world’s 570 million smallholder farming households.
- Lead on-the-ground baseline data collection that carbon consultants in India request, including measuring diesel/petrol usage and surveying existing SunCulture customers.
- Manage and quality control for one call centre agent remotely who is conducting carbon surveys and bringing an environmental perspective to the questioning/survey.
- Conduct surveys (50 per week) with SunCulture customers on carbon-related questions.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of the auditor visits (i.e. visiting customers to explain the process and carbon credits).
- Be an advocate for SunCulture customers when it comes to carbon by getting feedback on potential climate innovations, addressing their concerns with the carbon project, and reporting feedback to senior management.
- Familiar with renewable energy, diesel/petrol water pumps, and/or regenerative / nature-based agriculture is a plus.
- Open to traveling as frequently as possible to anywhere across the country within short notice.
- Experience managing call center agents is a plus
- Experience in driving surveys, collecting data from customers, and synthesizing it is a plus.
- Experience with the carbon markets and carbon credit approval process is a plus.
- Highly adaptable, good problem-solving skills, and experience working in ambiguous situations.
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental studies, agriculture, or another relevant field.
- Able to fluently communicate in English and Swahili; other Kenyan languages a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.