Cascade Institute of Hospitality Admission Requirements-2020
Are you looking for a complete guide on how to apply for Cascade Institute of Hospitality and the admission requirements? if that’s what you are searching for, Below are the requirements for admission.
Cascade Institute of Hospitality aims to admit applicants who are best prepared to benefit from the quality education on offer. Admission officers review applications and supporting documents carefully to assess an applicant’s overall academic preparation. In evaluating an application, the college considers the following factors:
- KCSE Mean Grade and or Mock results
- Professional experience for mature entry students
- Additional information provided in support of your application.
Applicants are encouraged to carefully consider the diploma and certificate programs available and to meet with a career advisor or head of department before making a decision. Admission to CIH is on a first come first served basis within the admission period.
- Application forms can be handpicked from the college or downloaded from the college website. Applicants can also apply directly through the website. Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Admissions Officer or hand-delivered to the college.
- Application forms should be accompanied by copies of the relevant academic and professional certificates or result slips, 2 passport size photographs, national ID, passport or birth certificate.
- English proficiency – The medium of instruction is English and students are expected to have a working knowledge of the same.
- Medical fitness – Some courses require students to be medically fit. Applicants with known long term medical conditions are encouraged to divulge this information.
Applicants who have met the above entry requirements will be issued with an admission letter detailing the program into which they have been admitted and the fee payable. CIH does not charge an application fee.
N.B Application does not guarantee admission.
For more information, go to http://cascade.ac.ke/application-procedure/