Chief Financial Officer Job at Emerging Talent… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Emerging Talent.
AA Kenya is the oldest and largest automobile association in Kenya with over 100,000 members and branch offices in all major towns countrywide. Internationally we are affiliated with the FÃ©dÃ©ration Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA) which represents over 100 million motorists worldwide.
- Strategic planning for the group together with the Board of Directors and top management of the Group.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Develop financial and tax strategies for the group.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
- Manage the accounting, legal, tax, treasury and supply chain departments.
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations.
- Tweak the financial markers to monitor the performance of the group companies e. g. stock levels, debtor days, profitability to ensure the company is running efficiently.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the group, and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Ensuring the group complies with all legal and regulatory requirements. To be aware of all tax laws and any other legal requirements affecting the group.
- 15+ years of experience in accounting and finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- MBA from a recognized Business School preferred.
- CA or ACCA or FCA qualified.
- 5 years experience in a medium/large size manufacturing industry (ATO of USD 30m+).
- Hands-on experience with SAP.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Experience in working with external auditors, banks and in DFI.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021.