Collections and Recovery Officer Job at Finley International Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Finley International Limited.
Finley International Ltd Kenya is a leading Credit Management Firm providing complete debt recovery solutions in Kenya and the larger East African region. We put people first while doing everything professionally to get your money back while still preserving a good relationship with your customer.
- Monitor allocated portfolio of delinquent loans facilities and determine appropriate collections strategy within pre-determined policies, guidelines and regulations.
- Perform various duties on assigned accounts such as recording, verification and validation of customer’s details as received from clients.
- Advise customers on ways of clearing their debts while communicating with them on the importance of paying their debts and the consequences of non-payment.
- Resolve and mediate disputes between customers and principals/clients.
- Locate and notify customers on defaulted loan accounts by mail, telephone, or scheduled visits in order to recover payments.
- Prepare approval requests for negotiated settlements and follow up until the account is fully settled and the balance paid off.
- Maintain and prepare monthly collections reports, updates and status.
- Initiate demand and reminder letters to all defaulting customers and review all credit accounts for proper documentation and monitoring.
- Initiate the clearance process on cleared debts once you receive payment proof and have the same shared to relevant clients.
- Possession of a Diploma in any field from a recognized institution with at least 1-2 years experience in Debt Collection/Credit or Sales and Marketing.
- A diploma in either Banking/Credit management background will have an added advantage.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of recovery processes with a sound understanding of the debt recovery processes and techniques.
- Should have strong analytical power, good problem-solving skills and ability to work under immense pressure.
- Must have the ability to translate and apply Credit knowledge to improve positive results in negotiations with clients.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.