Complaints Management Officer I Job at Independent Policing Oversight Authority… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Independent Policing Oversight Authority.
The position is responsible to the Head of Complaints Management through the Senior Complaints Management Officer.
- Must be a citizen of Kenya.
- Meets the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya (Clearance certificates to be presented during the interview).
For appointment to this position, an officer must have:
- Served for a minimum period of three (3) years in the grade of Complaints Management Officer II.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Law, Criminology, Dispute Resolution, Psychology Human Rights, Information Communications Technology (ICT), Social Sciences, Military or Police degree or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution; a.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Candidates must be a person of integrity, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be a team players.
- Demonstrated high ethical standards.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 7th December 2021.