Consultant – Regional Landscape Analysis of Management Job at UNICEF… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at UNICEF.
UNICEF is the world’s largest provider of vaccines for developing countries, UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and governments.
The purpose of this consultancy is to support countries in the ESA region to strengthen nutrition services for u6m infants by incorporating elements of the MAMI framework where they are weak or missing. The landscape analysis seeks to detail the nutrition services for children u6m in terms of screening, assessment, management, and exit. An outline of what happens at each stage, who is involved, and where it takes place will be conducted. The scope and scale of any MAMI pilot or related intervention in the region will also be mapped. Depending on the availability of resources at the country level, phase two will be conducted being informed by the findings of the 1st phase. Details of the scope of work for phase two and the related costs will be incorporated by way of amendment of the phase one contract.
Under the supervision of the Nutrition Specialist, the consultant will provide technical support in conducting a landscape analysis of nutrition services for small and nutritionally at-risk children under 6 months in the region.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in nutrition, public health, pediatric health, child health, or health-related science.
- A first University Degree in a relevant field combined with 2 additional years of professional experience may be accepted instead of an Advanced University Degree.
- A minimum of eight years of relevant professional experience in nutrition programming, including child survival, infant and young child nutrition, and/or maternal, neonatal, and child health and nutrition programs including experience in developing countries.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergencies is considered an asset.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents is required.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, or Spanish) or a local language is an asset
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Application Deadline: 13 March. 2023