The Official List of Courses Offered at Michuki Technical Training Institute , MTTI | Michuki Technical Training Institute , MTTI Courses Offered.
The following is the list of available undergraduate, certificate and diploma courses offered at the Michuki Technical Training Institute , MTTI that has been approved by the management of the institution and other regulatory bodies.
- Artisan Certificate in Electrical Installation(Electrical Installation)
- Certificate of Proficiency COP(Insurance)
- Accounting Technician Certificate(ATC)
- Certificate in Masonry, Carpentry and Joinery()
- Certificate in Fabrication and Welding(Fabrication and Welding)
- Craft Certificate in Food and Beverage Production and Service(Food and Beverage Production )
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies(Secretarial Studies)
- Certificate in Business Administration(Business Administration)
- Certificate in Cooperative Management(Cooperative Management)
- Certificate in Computer Studies(Computer Studies)
- Certificate in Construction Technician
- KATC (Accounting)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certificate in Electrical Power Engineering
- Certificate in Clothing Technology
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Management
- Diploma in Business Administration)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Studies
- Diploma in Clothing Technology
- Diploma in Cooperative Management
Interested applicants for admission should visit the application portal to complete the online application or visit the institution website to download the application form.
For more information or inquiries, kindly contact the institution’s via the official website or leave us a comment using our comment box below and we will get back to you ASAP.