Deployment Technician – Mombasa at Koko Networks…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Mombasa at Koko Networks.
This company was formerly known as SmartCook Energy. Last-mile energy networks for Africa’s cities. Smarter commerce for urban Africa. Unique rich media delivery platforms. Our mission is to improve life for everyone in Africa’s cities.
As a Deployment Technician, you will be responsible for delivery, installation, calibration, and commissioning of network hardware including KOKO Point units in retail outlets across Mo
What You Will Do
- Carry out retail outlet inspections (acceptance testing), network hardware installations and test protocols, calibration and commissioning
- Ensure all deployed network hardware conform to respective quality and regulatory requirements
- Strong collaboration with Maintenance and Quality departments within Network Operations to optimize and maximize resources
- Document and own activities by completing forms, reports, logs, and records using provided tools.
- Ensure good work management of provided work orders, instructions and schedules to meet daily targets and maintain high quality outputs
- Continuously identify needs for improvement by conveying it to line manager and/or engineering team to maintain high quality work standards
- Maintain assigned tools and equipment in good operating condition by following operating instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, maintaining supply levels and performing regular maintenance
- Respond to operational tickets escalated to the department and ensure closure per OLAs. Collaborate with engineering team and share information across on test results and make adjustments where required through provided communication channels and tools
- Maintain customer satisfaction through professional conduct and engagements
- Ensure adherence to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management System requirements
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- A Diploma/Higher Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum 1 year field operations experience of installations and commissioning machines
- Lab and workshop skills – eg soldering, wiring, drilling etc
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills A team player able to work effectively with others and independently with minimal supervision.
- Appreciation of ISO 45001:2018 and other related safety standards
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!
Method of Application
Closing Date : 15 October. 2021