DSI-NRF Master’s, Doctoral & Post-doctoral Fellowships 2021 – Wits University….How To Apply.
About the Award: Each year the DSI-NRF Centre of Excellence in Human Development awards bursaries to high-performing Master’s and Doctoral students and Post-doctoral fellows who wish to do research that falls into one of the CoE’s four thematic or cross-cutting areas:
Type: Master’s, Doctoral & Post-doctoral
- That Master’s students must fulfil the requirements for their degree within two years and have at least one co-authored paper in a peer-reviewed journal accepted for publication;
- That Doctoral students must fulfil the requirements for their degrees within three years and have at least two first-authored papers accepted for publication or published;
- That Post-Doctoral Fellows must have at least two first- or co-authored papers accepted for publication, in press or published in each year of the three-year fellowship.
Eligible Countries: Any
To be Taken at (Country): South Africa
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value & Duration of Award:
- Master’s students are funded for two years at R70 000 a year
- Doctoral students are funded for three years at R100 000 a year
- Post-Doctoral Fellows are funded for three years at R200 000 a year
How to Apply: Applications may be made by students directly or by supervisors on behalf of students. The grant and bursary rules can be found here.
Download the form HERE and submit with the required documentation to email@example.com by no later than Friday 26 February 2021.
PLEASE USE THE EMAIL SUBJECT LINE: BURSARY APPLICATION 2022
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Visit Award Webpage for Details