Farmer Partnerships Manager Job at Komaza… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Komaza.
Komaza is a distributed forestry company that partners with smallholder farmers in Kenya to plant trees for sale as sustainable wood products.
- Work with other departments to create a coherent and positive farmer experience and work with departments who interact directly with farmers to ensure we execute on this experience.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on the resolution of farmer-facing issues and work with them to resolve these in an efficient and effective manner.
- Personally lead collaboration and coordination of departments involved in resolving particularly complex FP issues.
- Manage a team of Farmer Partnerships Assistants, track their performance and KPIs and conduct regular training to upskill the team.
- Hire, train, coach and mentor any new Farmer Partnership Assistants to serve our farmers in a way that results in an extraordinary experience.
- Prepare and communicate reports on vital insights gathered from these surveys and the dashboard that will enable other departments to improve our products, field operations or other aspects that affect the farmer experience.
- At least have a bachelor’s degree in a related field (master’s preferred) and have a background in a project management client-facing role (at least 5 years).
- Most importantly, the role requires someone that is passionate about improving the lives of smallholder farmers in Africa.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2021.