Fighting Bullying With Technology – Eligibility, Application form & How to Apply.
“Fighting Bullying With Technology” is a scholarship program geared towards providing financial support for students who:
- Have been victims of bullying
- Have been active in the fight against bullying
- Are striving to make their schools and communities safer, more tolerant, and accepting of diversity using technology.
- The scholarship program is open to all college students internationally and runs twice a year.
- Employees of 1902 Software and their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The award is based on merit and includes a scholarship grant of $1,000 that must be used towards the winner’s education expenses, either directly awarded to the winner or to the university where they are currently enrolled in, at the discretion of 1902 Software Development Corporation.
- Write an essay (minimum of 1,500 and maximum of 3,000 words) that details your personal experience with bullying and how you have overcome it, or the initiatives that you have done to help stop and campaign against it in your school or community. Furthermore, describe how technology can help prevent or stop bullying.
- Download and fill out the application form. This form is to be submitted along with your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1902 Software will review the applications based on merit, and the grant will be awarded to the student with a profound insight on the topic of bullying and an innovative idea and practical application on how to campaign against it. The recipient of the scholarship will be contacted directly on the dates indicated above, and the final decision cannot be contested.