Food & Beverage Manager FS Job at Radisson Hotel Group… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Radisson Hotel Group.
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
ASSESS, EVALUATE AND ENSURE F&D/C&B GOALS ARE MET
- Conducts daily inspections of the food & drinks areas with outlet managers and M&E Operations Manager to ensure the property and FF&E are kept in the best condition, and recommends preventive maintenance to the Director of F&D where needed.
- Participates in development of recognition programmes for staff, advertising and promotional programs and campaigns to increase market awareness and penetration.
- Randomly inspects all F&D/C&B areas on a daily basis to ensure facilities and equipment are clean, well maintained and replaced if necessary.
- Checks the food & drinks outlets’ reservation lists, hotel arrival list, conference guest list, and VIP list to ensure that own staff is aware of VIP guests.
- Is proficient in all food & drinks procedures to be a resource when needed.
- Challenges employees within department to achieve optimum food cost percentage, drinks cost percentage and service per employee.
- Controls and analyses departmental costs on an ongoing basis; takes action to control negative deviation.
- Monitors food & drinks sales regarding discounts.
- Audits food & beverage services and quality (QPR) on a regular basis and develops and implements strategies to improve results.
MANAGE FOOD & DRINKS DEPARTMENT TO ACHIEVE F&D/C&B GOALS
- Ensure smooth, efficient and professional running of restaurants, room service, bars, lounges, meetings and events.
- Utilises leadership skills and motivation to maximise employee productivity and satisfaction.
- Monitors hotel’s overall service and team work performance as per established SOPs, and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Selects and develops strategies to improve guest service, food production techniques and efficiency. Ensure F&D employees are knowledgeable of both food and beverage products and special promotional menus.
- Ensure labour cost is in-line with forecasted revenues and budget.
- Ensure high level of customer care at all times – to be measured by NPS and GSI.
- Maintains POS system, inventory control and ensure staff is fully trained to operate efficiently.
- Do spot checks of POS system, cash bars in M&E and of the bars in general.
- Double check schedules to ensure proper manning during busy periods.