French-African Young Leaders Program 2021 (Fully-funded)…How To Apply.
About the Award: The French-African Foundation has launched the Young Leaders program in response to the immense global challenges which require a new generation of leaders whose ambition is to become true agents of change.
Selected candidates must show the talent, passion, and shared values that have the potential to contribute to transformative change in Africa and in France. They must be committed and motivated to engage their potential and leadership to drive this change, as part of the Young Leaders Program and Community.
Laureates will be welcomed to France in June and to Senegal in October. This program represents an exceptional opportunity to engage with other candidates as well as with national and continental leaders in the public and private sector and to drive positive impact.
Type: Short course
- Selectees must be between 28 and 40 years old.
- They need to be French nationals or nationals of an African country
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in French or a demonstrated interest to learn.
- French is highly beneficial and will be an advantage in the application process.
- Selectees should demonstrate engagement across public and private sectors, and across geographical borders.
- The selectee must also demonstrate applied skills and experiences in any domain (which could include manufacturing and industry, services, public administration, agriculture, health, science, education, tech, culture and art, media, sports, community, etc.)
- They must showcase inclusive leadership, commitment, and a sustained involvement (3 years minimum) that impacts their community, country, or sub-region.
- Lastly, a display of a privileged professional and/or personal and/or associative relationship with France and Africa will be valorized.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value and Duration of Award:
- 5 days in Paris, France
- 5 days in Dakar, Senegal
- High-level meetings with leaders from the public and private sector
- Excellent opportunities for mentorship, training and networking
- Media exposure
- Flights and accommodation covered by the French-African Young Leaders program
How to Apply:
CLICK HERE to apply.