If you are searching for how to log in to the Gateway Community College (GCC) Student Portal, GCC Student Portal Login, you are welcome to this page. We have published a link to the student portal and how to log into the portal.
The Gateway Community College (GCC) has activated the student portal for old and new students of the institution. This portal is created to help students register for courses, check schedules for classes/lectures, check fees/ account balances, download educational materials, check financial aid status, process transcripts, etc.
Gateway Community College (GCC) Student Portal Account Creation/Registration
If you are yet to create/register an account on the portal, kindly do that before logging into the portal. To create an account, go to the student portal and follow the page instructions to register.
Gateway Community College (GCC) Student Portal Login
After creating your account or registering as a student, you can proceed to log into your portal, follow the steps below to access your portal:
- Go to GCC Student Portal Page
- Enter your details i.e (Username and Password)
- Click on ‘login’
- You will be able to access the portal when you enter your correct login details. If you have forgotten your password, kindly click on the forgot password link and reset your password.
- The portal is safe and secure, and you can access it 24 hours a day.
If you are having issues with your portal, you can use the contact details below to contact the institution.
20 Church Street, New Haven, CT 06510
(203) 285-2000 or (800) 390-7723
The general campus line is answered by our Campus Customer Service Center between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and until Noon on Saturday.