General Nursing Council of Zambia Registration Requirements – 2020
General Nursing Council of Zambia Requirements 2020, GNC Requirements – Including basic qualifications, application form, etc. See full details of requirements.
The Authority of the council has officially released the requirements for registration into the council. See details below.
Locally Trained Nurse
The requirements for registration are as follows:
- Two (2) passport size photos in natural hair, this means that no hair extensions
- Original documents of Grade 12 certificate, National Registration Card and Marriage Certificate for those who are married.
- Certified photocopies of Grade 12 certificate, National Registration Card and Marriage Certificate.
- Registration fee
- Basic Nursing programmes – Registered Nurses, Registered Mental Health Nurses @ K680.00 ; Certified Midwives @ 630.00; Enrolled Nurses @ K630.00.
- Post basic Nursing programmes – Registered Midwives @ K630.00, Enrolled Midwives, Operating Theater Nurses and Clinical Instructor Nurses @K720.00.
- Internship Checklist K90.00 (For Certified Midwives only)
- Professional code of conduct K40.00.
- The Nurses and Midwives Act K30.00.
- Professional Regulatory Framework K30.00.
- Lamination and photocopying K 15.00.
- CPD log book K50.00
- Badge K70.00
- New registration Application Form
Foreign Trained Nurses
The following are the requirements for registration with General Nursing Council of Zambia as a Foreign Trained Nurse (FTN);
- Download an Application Form
- Certified copies of High School Certificates or Diploma or its equivalent.
- Certified copies of Professional qualifications such as Certificates, Diplomas, Degree whichever may be applicable.
- A copy of the updated Curriculum vitae
- A certified copy of a National Passport
- A certified copy of an academic transcript where applicable.
- A copy of registration certificate with the local regulatory body in your home country.
- A certified copy of Practicing License of Practicing Certificate whichever is applicable.
- 2 passport size photos in natural hair without make up or jewelry.
- Bring the original certificate when coming to be re-registered.
Send your application to;
General Nursing Council of Zambia
Plot 171 Luanshya Road
P. O. Box 33521
Visit http://www.gnc.org.zm/registration/ for more information.