Marketing Activation Manager Job at GlaxoSmithKline plc…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at GlaxoSmithKline plc.
GlaxoSmithKline plc is a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of pharmaceuticals, vaccines, and consumer healthcare. As one of the few healthcare companies researching both medicines and vaccines for the World Health Organization’s three priority diseases – HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria, we are very proud to have developed some of the leading global medicines in these fields. Our product portfolio also includes a range of consumer brands, many of which are household names around the world, including Sensodyne, Aquafresh, Horlicks, Panadol, and Tums. Specialties Pharmaceutical products, Vaccines, Consumer healthcare products.
- Marketing Activation Manager
- Ensure the Brand Heart is brought to life and consistently activated across all touchpoints to build long-term brand equity.
- Preparing and managing Business Plan, Annual A&P Budget and Communication / Media Plan with P&L responsibility.
- Develop winning Market Activation Plans (MAPs) in the context of the consumer, expert, trade and competitive set. Output clear local activation calendars to be deployed to attain growth priorities in sales and shares.
- Determining and managing product launches and relaunches, monitoring the brands’ sales performance and market share through the whole year.
- Preparing an annual situational analysis to identify Drivers of Growth or a Pre-Launch Plan and developing a plan to deliver Drivers of Growth/Pre-Launch Plan in line with the Brand Ambition in order to reach sales and value share goals.
- Execute in-market new product launches brilliantly leveraging Area launch models with local adaptation where needed.
- Model GSK values & behaviours and compliance with all GSK codes of practice
- Executing consumer and market researches for in depth consumer understanding; analyzing and evaluating the results and transforming the outcomes into strategies &actions.
- Implementing action plan by tracking brand performance and monitoring market dynamics and competitor activities by reviewing and analyzing IMS, Nielsen Retail Audit, SOV data and Monthly Sales Reviews.
- Leading creative, media, PR and digital agencies through marketing strategies.
- Planning and managing consumer campaigns, promotions and organizing indoor & outdoor activities to increase the market share.
- Preparing and designing of consumer and expert promotional materials, product artworks, advertisements and TV commercials and coordinating and following their production process.
- Developing and updating all digital executions such as website, social media etc.
- Completing financial forecasts in collaboration with other departments including but not limited to finance, regulatory, demand management & sales.
- Supporting Supply Chain for sales projections and forecast collaboration with the sales team.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with Trade and Shopper Marketing to support the trade activities marketing-wise.
- Working closely with Sales Team and conducting market visits and analyzing the necessary improvement priorities and development areas.
- Training, challenging, and driving the sales force in the execution of plans via salesforce engagement materials and communication updates.
- Supporting national and regional congresses working closely with the expert team
- Working closely with the medical detailing manager and giving support for building relationships with external experts, key stakeholders and developing a plan to communicate and collaborate appropriately.
- University degree.
- Formal training in Sales and Marketing.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline:10th April 2021.