Global Philanthropy Team Lead at Plan International… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Plan International.
You bring significant experience in building successful major donor fundraising structures with the necessary strategic planning, tools, staff and working processes. You are highly familiar with cutting-edge major donor fundraising techniques and strategies and proven strategic fundraising.
Exceptional diplomatic and networking skills and demonstrable leadership capabilities will be essential to success in this role. Comfortable with complex working environments you will possess strong communication, representational and inter-personal skills.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE
- Significant proven experience in strategic fundraising
- Experience in building up successful major donor fundraising structures with the necessary strategic planning, tools, staff and working processes
- Highly familiar with cutting-edge major donor fundraising techniques and strategies
- Experience in international work environments
- Significant demonstrable experience in INGO environment
- Exceptional diplomatic and networking skills and experience in the effective use of soft power
- Strategy creation and ownership
- Proven and demonstrable leadership capabilities
- Comfortable with complex working environments
- Ability to develop relationships with disparate stakeholder groups
- Strong communication, representational and inter-personal skills
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Fluent in an additional language
- Experience of working in a matrixed and networked team
- Experience of leading change management processes
- Business development
- Marketing management
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/kescholars.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461