Great Lakes Regional University Application Form 2021/2022
This article contains information on the GLRU Application Forms 2021/2022, Application procedure and deadline.
- A bachelor’s degree: At least two principal passes at Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent and Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes or diploma with at least a credit from a recognized institution.
- An ordinary diploma: Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with at least 1 principal pass and two subsidiaries obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent and Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes.
- An ordinary certificate: Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 3 passes obtained at the same sitting.
Great Lakes Regional University (GLRU) offers undergraduate courses at Diploma levels besides those offered at the Postgraduate degree levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received no later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session.
- Click HERE to access or download the application form.
- The application form can also be accessed on the website for downloading or for direct application on-line.
- The application fee is indicated on the application form on the University admission portal HERE.
- The University Bank account information is also indicated in the application form.
- No application is valid unless the appropriate application fee has been paid. Application forms can be accessed through an online application or downloaded below.
- Further information is indicated on the application form.