Gulu University Direct Entry Intake 2021/2022 – Application Form
This post contains a complete guide on how to apply for Gulu University Direct Entry 2020/2021, Application form, Gulu University Entry Requirements for Direct Entry, Application Deadline.
The Authority of the university invites online applications for admission to the programmes offered at the university for the 2020/2021 Academic Year under Direct, Diploma, and Graduate Entry Schemes.
The Entry Requirements for Gulu University is released based on Faculties and Departments. Applicants can download the Entry Requirement via the link attached below.
How to Apply
- Applicants should access the Institution’s Application Portal on http://admissions.gu.ac.ug/
- Signup using your full name, e-mail and mobile no. Please note that your name must be similar to the one on your supporting documents for your application to be considered.
- A password will be sent to both your e-mail and mobile number.
- The system will prompt you to change the password to the one you can easily remember.
- To fill and submit a form online, the applicant clicks on the “Apply Now” button displayed under the appropriate scheme; Direct Entry or HEAC Entry scheme.
- Obtain a payment advice slip by clicking on the “Pay for the Form” button and get the reference in which you will take the bank and pay the application fee.
- Applicants who find difficulty filling the online application form can receive help at the University Admissions Office and ICT Unit located in the Academic Registrar’s building.
- Applicants are referred to our website for detailed information on Minimum Entry Requirements.
- Candidates who obtained an overall grade of 7, 9, Y or Z at Uganda Certificate of Education do not qualify for University admission and need not apply.
- Candidates should note that the same programme may have different programmes codes depending on the campus. Maximum care should be taken to select the desired programme code to match the campus.
- Applicants for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery shortlisted under Diploma Entry Scheme will be required to sit Pre-entry Examinations on Saturday, April 18, 2020. Please, come with your Identity card and original academic documents.
- The Academic Registrar has not appointed any agent to act on his behalf to solicit additional funds other than the application fee payable in the designated banks.
- Indicated fees relate to tuition fees only and exclude functional/general charges whose details can be viewed on the University website
- Candidates are warned against submitting forged academic documents as this will lead to automatic cancellation of admission, revocation of the award and/or prosecution in the Courts of Law.
- All inquiries related to applications should be addressed to the Academic Registrar on the above address or on email [email protected]
- Admission to any programme will only be effected after realizing the required number of candidates.
- You are advised to print and keep a copy of your application form together with the payment slip for future reference.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020.
Visit https://gu.ac.ug/admissions-2020-21/ for information.