Head Of Programmes Job at Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition.
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) is an independent, international and non-profit organization based in Geneva, Switzerland. GAIN was developed at the UN 2002 Special Session of the General Assembly on Children.
- Head Of Programmes
- Supporting the Country Director with the development, implementation, and quality management of the country strategy so it maximizes impact to transforming local food systems for better nutrition.
- Leading the program team to conceptualize and operationalize impactful interventions to improve nutrition outcomes in Kenya, including providing leadership in GAIN design and implementation QUADS.
- Leading and providing management support for project implementation and ensuring effective and successful delivery of project milestones and results.
- Supporting the Country Director with the planning and tracking of progress of the implementation of the country strategy, including the development and review of annual business plans.
- Ensuring that all relevant laws and regulations in Kenya, and donors’ contractual requirements, are fully adhered to by the team.
- Working with the Country Director in building relationships with external constituents for the purposes of advocacy, influencing and identifying appropriate partner organizations, and building a long-term pipeline of program investments and impact grants.
- Ultimate responsibility for ensuring that all donor reports, narrative and financial, are of a high standard and are delivered on time, as well as ensuring compliance with GAIN’s internal reporting processes.
- You will have extensive management experience in leading and developing projects in a multi-cultural environment at the international level.
- You will ideally demonstrate excellent management, communication, leadership, and planning skills and will have strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Experience in donor reporting, policy work (from organization to international) is desirable, as is a strong understanding of the nexus of the nutrition-food system.
- At least a Masters’s degree or equivalent in one of the following fields; agricultural science, food science, public health, nutrition, economics, or business development.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 29th September 2021.