TVET HELB Loan First-Time Application 2020/2021 – TVET HELB First-Time Application Form 2020/2021, HELB Loans Eligibility, HELB First-Time Application Guide, TVET HELB Loan First-Time Application Deadline 2020/2021.
The Higher Education Loans Board invites applications for First Time 2020-2021 TVET Loan and Bursary from Kenyan students admitted in National Polytechnics, Technical Training Institutions, and Vocational Colleges under the Ministry of Education, and are registered with Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service [KUCCPS]
and members of the Kenya Association Technical Training Institutions [KATTI].
Students enrolled in approved TVET courses and are applying for the first student loan.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants should visit our website www.helb.co.ke to access the Student Portal to register, create and activate account(ensure you use your personal mobile number)
- Log in, go to Loan Application, click Certificate (Artisan and Craft) or Diploma, and select the 2020-2021 TVET
First Time Loan Application Form [LAF].
- Read and appraise oneself online on Financial Literacy and appreciate the purpose of credit.
- Access and fill the loan application form.
- Print TWO copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form.
- Ensure you preview the form and correct where necessary before you submit for printing
Have the forms appropriately filled, signed, and stamped by the relevant authorities.
- Read, understand and sign to accept the Loan Terms and Conditions and Data Protection Consent form
- Present one copy of the duly filled Loan Application Form and all the attached support documents at:
– Any of the following Huduma centers with HELB desk nearest to you: Nairobi-GPO, Machakos, Mombasa,
Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Kakamega, Kisii, Nyeri, Embu, Kitui, Bungoma, Lodwar, Meru, Thika, Kitale, Kericho,
Nandi, Murang’a, Garissa, Narok, Migori, Chuka, Kilii, Taita Taveta, West Pokot, Bomet, and Makueni for free and
secure delivery, OR
– HELB Student Service Centre on Mezzanine 1, Anniversary Towers, University Way, Nairobi, OR Send through registered and secured mail or courier
9. Retain a copy of the duly filled and signed Loan Application Form (This is mandatory)
Please ensure that you read, understand, and follow the instructions provided at the beginning of the online loan application process including reading and undertaking the HELB Financial Literacy Programme.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021.