The mission of Asnuntuck Community College is to offer quality education in an accessible, affordable, and nurturing environment.
The College fulfills its mission by
- offering associate degree and certificate programs for transfer opportunities, career preparation and enhancement, and lifelong learning.
- providing individualized support services to develop critical thinking skills, strengthen self-confidence, and foster personal growth.
- supporting community and workforce development with business, industry, and community partnerships.
The Asnuntuck Community College has released the list of successful applicants offered provisional admission into the institution. The admission portal now allows applicants who have already submitted their applications to check the status of those applications.
What you can do on the Admission Status Portal
- Checking/tracking the progress of your application
- Checking the status of your admission.
- Updating your contact information (email, phone number, address), etc.
How to Check Asnuntuck Community College Admission Status
Follow the procedures below to access the Asnuntuck Community College admission status
- Go to the Asnuntuck Community College Admission Status Portal
- Enter your login ID and Password
- Thereafter, click on login to access your application portal.
- Click on the application status tab to view your current status.