Founded in 1911, Connecticut College today is where liberal education is being redefined for the 21st century.
Our Connections approach encourages students to ask personal and meaningful questions and explore answers by integrating courses from multiple disciplines, engaging in off-campus learning, and sharing what they have learned with the larger community.
Our graduates are prepared to be creative, adaptive thinkers ready to tackle the world’s most complex problems.
The Connecticut College (CONNCOLL) has released the list of successful applicants offered provisional admission into the institution. The admission portal now allows applicants who have already submitted their applications to check the status of those applications.
What you can do on the Admission Status Portal
- Checking/tracking the progress of your application
- Checking the status of your admission.
- Updating your contact information (email, phone number, address), etc.
How to Check Connecticut College (CONNCOLL) Admission Status
Follow the procedures below to access the Connecticut College (CONNCOLL) admission status
- Go to the Connecticut College (CONNCOLL) Admission Status Portal
- Enter your login ID and Password
- Thereafter, click on login to access your application portal.
- Click on the application status tab to view your current status.