Currently the largest of Connecticut’s state community colleges, Gateway Community College (GCC) serves the residents and businesses of the Greater New Haven region with innovative educational programming and relevant social and cultural opportunities. Each year, more than 14,000 individuals choose from over 90 accredited degree and certificate programs, which they take for college credit, professional development, and personal enrichment. The college awards associate degrees and certificates in academic programs that transfer to four-year universities, along with career-track programs in engineering and automotive technologies, technical studies, health care, and business.
The Gateway Community College (GCC) has released the list of successful applicants offered provisional admission into the institution. The admission portal now allows applicants who have already submitted their applications to check the status of those applications.
What you can do on the Admission Status Portal
- Checking/tracking the progress of your application
- Checking the status of your admission.
- Updating your contact information (email, phone number, address), etc.
How to Check Gateway Community College (GCC) Admission Status
Follow the procedures below to access the Gateway Community College (GCC) admission status
- Go to the Gateway Community College (GCC) Admission Status Portal
- Enter your login ID and Password
- Thereafter, click on login to access your application portal.
- Click on the application status tab to view your current status.