Holy Apostle’s College and Seminary, a private, not-for-profit college located in the charming and historic town of Cromwell, CT, offers a faithfully Catholic, 100% online and on-campus liberal arts degree program for undergraduate students, as well as a 100% online graduate degree programs in Philosophy, Theology, and Pastoral Studies and a Masters of Divinity in the New Evangelization.
With its option to take all classes online and our exceptional affordability, we invite you to Live Your Mission at Holy Apostle’s College and Seminary!
The Holy Apostles College and Seminary have released the list of successful applicants offered provisional admission into the institution. The admission portal now allows applicants who have already submitted their applications to check the status of those applications.
What you can do on the Admission Status Portal
- Checking/tracking the progress of your application
- Checking the status of your admission.
- Updating your contact information (email, phone number, address), etc.
How to Check Holy Apostles College and Seminary Admission Status
Follow the procedures below to access the Holy Apostles College and Seminary admission status
- Go to the Holy Apostles College and Seminary Admission Status Portal
- Enter your login ID and Password
- Thereafter, click on login to access your application portal.
- Click on the application status tab to view your current status.