Founded in 1966 as a branch campus of Manchester Community College, Middlesex Community College became an independent member of the Community College System in 1968. At the outset, the college operated principally in space rented from Middletown Public Schools and loaned by Connecticut Valley Hospital. In 1973, the college moved to its present 35-acre campus, which overlooks the scenic Connecticut River and the city of Middletown. MxCC is conveniently located in central Connecticut and is easily accessible via major interstates.
The Middlesex Community College (MXCC) has released the list of successful applicants offered provisional admission into the institution. The admission portal now allows applicants who have already submitted their applications to check the status of those applications.
What you can do on the Admission Status Portal
- Checking/tracking the progress of your application
- Checking the status of your admission.
- Updating your contact information (email, phone number, address), etc.
How to Check Middlesex Community College (MXCC) Admission Status
Follow the procedures below to access the Middlesex Community College (MXCC) admission status
- Go to the Middlesex Community College (MXCC) Admission Status Portal
- Enter your login ID and Password
- Thereafter, click on login to access your application portal.
- Click on the application status tab to view your current status.