Norwalk Community College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE), which is one of seven regional higher education accrediting bodies in the United States. It is a voluntary, non-profit, self-governing organization recognized by the Department of Education as an authority of quality in higher education having as its primary purpose the accreditation of educational institutions.
The Norwalk Community College (NCC) has released the list of successful applicants offered provisional admission into the institution. The admission portal now allows applicants who have already submitted their applications to check the status of those applications.
What you can do on the Admission Status Portal
- Checking/tracking the progress of your application
- Checking the status of your admission.
- Updating your contact information (email, phone number, address), etc.
How to Check Norwalk Community College (NCC) Admission Status
Follow the procedures below to access the Norwalk Community College (NCC) admission status
- Go to the Norwalk Community College (NCC) Admission Status Portal
- Enter your login ID and Password
- Thereafter, click on login to access your application portal.
- Click on the application status tab to view your current status.