At Trinity College, we’re known for getting things done—and for doing them in a way that creates lasting meaning. Students come here to engage in a challenging liberal arts education, live as part of a tenacious community, explore what’s possible, and find answers to the challenges of tomorrow.
Trinity College has released the list of successful applicants offered provisional admission into the institution. The admission portal now allows applicants who have already submitted their applications to check the status of those applications.
What you can do on the Admission Status Portal
- Checking/tracking the progress of your application
- Checking the status of your admission.
- Updating your contact information (email, phone number, address), etc.
How to Check Trinity College Admission Status
Follow the procedures below to access the Trinity College admission status
- Go to the Trinity College Admission Status Portal
- Enter your login ID and Password
- Thereafter, click on login to access your application portal.
- Click on the application status tab to view your current status.