Tunxis Community College was chartered by the State of Connecticut in 1969 to serve the Bristol-New Britain and Farmington Valley areas. It first opened for classes in October 1970 with 494 students; today approximately 7,000 full- and part-time students attend the College each semester enrolled in credit and continuing education classes. Yet Tunxis is still small enough to offer students individual attention. Since the first graduation in 1972, over 10,000 persons have received an associate’s degree or a certificate from the College.
The Tunxis Community College has released the list of successful applicants offered provisional admission into the institution. The admission portal now allows applicants who have already submitted their applications to check the status of those applications.
What you can do on the Admission Status Portal
- Checking/tracking the progress of your application
- Checking the status of your admission.
- Updating your contact information (email, phone number, address), etc.
How to Check Tunxis Community College Admission Status
Follow the procedures below to access the Tunxis Community College admission status
- Go to the Tunxis Community College Admission Status Portal
- Enter your login ID and Password
- Thereafter, click on login to access your application portal.
- Click on the application status tab to view your current status.