Now in its sixth decade, the University of Hartford sits proudly on a 350-acre campus that once stood as the city of Hartford’s last working farm.
The University began as a commuter school during the post-World War II boom when returning soldiers were looking for an education financed by the G.I. Bill®. The movers and shakers of Hartford recognized a need for a university and brought together three small schools housed in buildings spread across the city, including the Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art and the Hartford YMCA.
Spread across seven dynamic schools and colleges, the University of Hartford has been guiding the purpose and passion of students for over six decades. On our 350-acre campus alongside Connecticut’s capital city, approximately 4,000 undergraduate and 1,900 graduate students representing 49 states and 44 countries come together for a common purpose: to collaborate across different disciplines, diversify perspectives, and broaden worldviews.
The University of Hartford has released the list of successful applicants offered provisional admission into the institution. The admission portal now allows applicants who have already submitted their applications to check the status of those applications.
What you can do on the Admission Status Portal
- Checking/tracking the progress of your application
- Checking the status of your admission.
- Updating your contact information (email, phone number, address), etc.
How to Check University of Hartford Admission Status
Follow the procedures below to access the University of Hartford admission status
- Go to the University of Hartford Admission Status Portal
- Enter your login ID and Password
- Thereafter, click on login to access your application portal.
- Click on the application status tab to view your current status.