The University of Saint Joseph is the premier private university in Connecticut for future in-demand professionals in health care and social services, education, digital media, and the sciences. Located minutes from major corporate headquarters and renowned medical and research facilities, USJ offers students programs that directly link coursework, theory, and evidence with placements in workplace settings, providing them the experience needed to rise above the stiff competition when they enter the job market. Rated #2 in Connecticut among National Universities in Best Value by U.S. News & World Report, a USJ degree is a proven credential for undergraduates seeking a traditional New England college setting with exceptional NCAA Division III athletics and a strong sense of community.
The University of Saint Joseph (USJ) has released the list of successful applicants offered provisional admission into the institution. The admission portal now allows applicants who have already submitted their applications to check the status of those applications.
What you can do on the Admission Status Portal
- Checking/tracking the progress of your application
- Checking the status of your admission.
- Updating your contact information (email, phone number, address), etc.
How to Check University of Saint Joseph (USJ) Admission Status
Follow the procedures below to access the University of Saint Joseph (USJ) admission status
- Go to the University of Saint Joseph (USJ) Admission Status Portal
- Enter your login ID and Password
- Thereafter, click on login to access your application portal.
- Click on the application status tab to view your current status.