- Founded in 1876 aboard the schooner Dobbin
- Smallest of the U.S. federal military academies
- Holistic education includes academics, physical fitness, character and leadership
The United States Coast Guard Academy (USCGA) has released the list of successful applicants offered provisional admission into the institution. The admission portal now allows applicants who have already submitted their applications to check the status of those applications.
What you can do on the Admission Status Portal
- Checking/tracking the progress of your application
- Checking the status of your admission.
- Updating your contact information (email, phone number, address), etc.
How to Check United States Coast Guard Academy (USCGA) Admission Status
Follow the procedures below to access the United States Coast Guard Academy (USCGA) admission status
- Go to the United States Coast Guard Academy (USCGA) Admission Status Portal
- Enter your login ID and Password
- Thereafter, click on login to access your application portal.
- Click on the application status tab to view your current status.