Western Connecticut State University changes lives by providing all students with a high quality education that fosters their growth as individuals, scholars, professionals, and leaders in a global society.
To achieve this, we
- Offer undergraduate and graduate programs that weave together liberal arts and professional education and instill a desire for life-long learning.
- Sustain a vibrant, inclusive campus that connects individuals through co-curricular programs, cultural events, and service to the community.
- Attract student-centered faculty who are passionate teachers and accomplished scholars.
- Establish partnerships that create opportunities for internships, research, and experiential learning.
The Western Connecticut State University (WCSU) has released the list of successful applicants offered provisional admission into the institution. The admission portal now allows applicants who have already submitted their applications to check the status of those applications.
What you can do on the Admission Status Portal
- Checking/tracking the progress of your application
- Checking the status of your admission.
- Updating your contact information (email, phone number, address), etc.
How to Check Western Connecticut State University (WCSU) Admission Status
Follow the procedures below to access the Western Connecticut State University (WCSU) admission status
- Go to the WCSU Admission Status Portal
- Enter your login ID and Password
- Thereafter, click on login to access your application portal.
- Click on the application status tab to view your current status.