HR Lead at Flare Emergency Response… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Flare Emergency Response.
Flare was born from the recognized need of private and public providers to better serve their constituencies. In areas underserved by public emergency infrastructure, Flare tools help you provide the best care most efficiently.
- Own and iterate on all of our HR processes, policies, tools and workflows.
- Manage and track employee professional development.
- Work closely with team members on their career trajectories.
- Organise regular team events.
- Help staff with any HR queries and issues.
- Provide coaching to team members.
- Run regular employee engagement sessions.
- Facilitate employee onboarding.
- Manage and track employee leave, and benefits.
- Innovate to boost morale, help retention and increase engagement.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Incredibly organised and naturally proactive.
- Collaborative skills and ability to work with multiple teams across the business.
- Start-up attitude – you’re comfortable in a rapidly changing environment where the answer is not always clear, working with the resources at hand and delivering high-quality work.
- 4+ years experience in People or HR.
- Strong knowledge of HR and Recruitment systems.
- General knowledge of employment law in Kenya (knowledge of other countries a real bonus).