HR Onboarding Associate at International Rescue Committee… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at International Rescue Committee.
The International Rescue Committee is a global humanitarian aid, relief and development nongovernmental organization.
- Proactively engaging with the candidate after the offer is signed.
- Tracking onboarding tasks which includes new hire communications, data collection and management, compliance acknowledgements, and orientations.
- Support new hire orientation
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned to include improving processes and procedures
- Creating policies and handbooks that detail company operations.
- Emailing new hires with details about the company, including parking information and work schedules
- Welcoming new hires with prepared onboarding kits and an office tour.
- Introducing new hires to their team members.
- Ensuring new hires have the necessary technical assistance to set up their hardware and software.
- Gathering and filing all paperwork related to new hires, including contracts and bio data
- Conducting exit interviews with departing employees to learn about their reasons for leaving the company
- Two plus years of HR Coordination/Specialist experience required
- Experience in a customer service environment with demonstrable experience in active listening and problem-solving skills
- Experience in HR concepts and Employment laws and regulations a plus