Human Resource (HR) Intern Job at Mary’s Meals International…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Human Resource (HR) Intern Job at Mary’s Meals International.
Mary’s Meals is a registered charity, formerly known as Scottish International Relief, which sets up school feeding programmes in some of the world’s poorest communities, where hunger and poverty prevent children from gaining an education.
- Human Resource (HR) Intern
- Posting new positions on websites and job boards.
- Collecting and updating our database with new hire information (e.g., employment forms and contact information).
- Maintaining payroll data including leaves, working hours, and bank accounts.
- Proofreading HR documents.
- Help prepare Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents.
- Be responsible for the general cleanliness and orderliness of the office.
- Take minutes during meetings e.g., monthly staff meetings.
- Support in the longlisting of job applications.
- Prepare interview schedules.
- Participate in organizing organization events e.g., team building.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the line manager.
- BSc in Human Resources Management or similar field.
- Fluency in English for effective oral and written communication.
- Highly organized with an ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Experience with MS Office applications.
- Organizational skills.
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation.
- Experience in a similar junior HR role is a plus.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021.