ICT Manager (Digital and Innovation) Job at CIC Insurance… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at CIC Insurance.
- Champion and lead digital and innovation projects to meet the objectives of the group ICT Strategy.
- Develop effective business case(s) for new innovation projects detailing benefits, costs, resource requirements, the total cost of ownership using cost-benefit analysis and return on investments tools for presentation and subsequent buy-in and approval from top management.
- Project Management: Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables and develop project plans ensuring effective implementation, control and completion of business transformation projects in line with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Establish information systems, forums and supporting processes that allow staff to contribute ideas for improving existing processes & products and evaluate the viability of the suggestions for further development.
- Implement Intermediary and Customer solutions such as portals, mobile applications and ensure consistency through successful integrations between core policy administration systems.
- Implement digital technologies such as website enhancements and social media initiatives to improve service delivery, increase customer engagements and achieve superior customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business related.
- PRINCE2, PMP, or other equivalent Project Management qualification.
- Minimum of six (6) years’ relevant experience, two (2) of which at supervisory level.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 17th December 2021.