Editors Job at International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI)…See Details on how to apply for the job vacancy available at International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI).
The International Livestock Research Institute is an international agricultural research institute based in Nairobi, Kenya, and founded in 1994 by the merging of the International Livestock Centre for Africa and the International Laboratory for Research on Animal Diseases.
- Provide editing and proofreading services for communication materials ranging from complex publications to substantive technical documents based on the ILRI style guide.
- Support the writing and rewriting of content based on information provided by ILRI.
- Review and revise content for completeness, accuracy, and quality, including spelling, grammar, punctuation, consistency of language, and syntax.
- Provide recommendations on structure and composition.
- An advanced degree in communication, public relations, journalism, marketing, or another field relevant to this assignment.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in editing, preferably for agricultural development-related initiatives in East, Southern, and West Africa and South and Southeast Asia.
- Extensive experience working with technical content, preferably in livestock, bioscience, agriculture, and natural resource research.
- Experience working closely with technical and non-technical teams.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline:28th February 2021